Laminated waterproof map, 2 miles to 1 inch, the ideal scale for cycle touring, covering large parts of Norfolk on each side, overprinted with 24 circular routes for all types of cyclists.
Goldeneye – Cycling Country Lanes – Norfolk Map
Norfolk is the fourth largest county in England and one of the most rural. It is also one of the flattest and our circular routes have been chosen to explore the quiet lanes linking the isolated and picturesque villages and places of interest. This is ideal cycling territory and fortunately, the Norfolk County Council are seriously committed to providing and developing cycling routes.
The Goldeneye Norfolk map is the ideal scale for cycle touring, covering large parts of the county on each side, overprinted with 24 circular routes for all types of cyclists.
• 112mm x 240mm folded size
• Matt laminated for foul-weather protection
• Ideal scale for touring (@ 1:126,720 / 2 miles to 1 inch)
• 24 circular routes overprinted on the MaP
• Traffic-Free Family Cycling Trails: Bacton Wood, Bure Valley Railway Path, Holkham Hall, Marriott’s Way, Paston Way, Peddars Way, Thetford Forest and the Weaver’s Way.
• Regional Routes: Norfolk Coast Cycleway, NCN 30.
• National Cycle Network routes that cross Norfolk: Hull – Harwich NCN1 and Dereham – Thetford NCN 13.