Brand new edition – formerly combined with Suffolk, this new edition is exclusively focused on Norfolk
Time Out Norfolk
Time Out has been discovering the brilliant and searching out the secret and extraordinary since 1968. Our expert authors share their insider tips and local knowledge to ensure your get the most from your trip.
Norfolk offers a breathtaking variety of countryside: from open heath to wild marshland, and miles of magnificent coastline, including shingle spits and dune-backed sands. There are walks and cycle trails galore, and a huge number of wildlife and nature reserves. Exploring the towns and villages – Norman churches, smart Burnham Market, independent Sheringham – brings rewards too. There’s a vibrant cultural scene, from Norwich’s Foster-designed Sainsbury Centre to many smaller museums, galleries and arts events, and plenty of historic houses and landscaped gardens. And the pubs, cafés and restaurants just get better every year, with local produce increasingly celebrated.
Norfolk is one of Time Out’s regional guides covering Britain. We’ve used our local knowledge to reveal the best of the region, and while we’ve included all the big attractions we’ve gone beneath the surface to uncover plenty of small or hidden treasures too.
- Brand new edition – formerly combined with Suffolk, this new edition is exclusively focused on Norfolk
- Helping visitors have fantastic holidays – packed with information to help find fantastic experiences and activities
- Full-colour photographs throughout – exceptional photography really brings the region to life
- Detailed overview maps – Ordnance Survey mapping provides a clear overview for visitors to plan their trip
- Cultural connections – all the iconic locations from Dad’s Army to Shakespeare in Love are included
- Handy thematic index – ideal for families to easily find the activities to suit from Abbeys to Ice-Cream to War Heritage